Konkan Railway reported Job warning to enlist applicants who finished B.Tech/B.E, M.Ed for the situation of Chief Signal and Telecommunication Engineer. Intrigued and qualified up-and-comers can apply in the endorsed arrangement at the latest 03/03/2020.
- Name of Post: Chief Signal and Telecommunication Engineer
- Delegation and Term of Deputation: 3 years typical term of nomination. Extendable unto five (05) years.
- Size of Pay: SAG, in seventh CPC Pay Matrix Level-14.
- Pay and Allowances: In parent RaiIways/P SUs in addition to delegation recompense.
- Qualification: SAG/NFSAG/SG IRSSE Officers having over 15 years of Group ‘An’ administration. or on the other hand Officers of S&T wing of Railway PSU working in E-8, or in E-7 IDA Scale with least 03 years administration in E-7 Scale and by and large 16 years in Executive evaluations.
- Experience: The official ought to be from development/open line having involvement with arranging, execution and development the executives of Signaling and Telecom (S&T) works. The official ought to know about agreement the board and ought to have the option to deal with development tasks of enormous greatness.
Age: Below 55 years as on date of notice.
Choice Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Instructions to Apply
- Candidates are mentioned to submit at the same time a duplicate of the application to their Administrative official (HQ/Board and so forth.) for sending the application to KRCL showing No Objection, Vigilance/D&AR Clearance, Gradings of most recent 5 years APARs,
- Qualified appropriate candidates will be short-recorded based on qualification and experience, whenever required, according to Vacancy Notice.
- Qualified and intrigued official if any may apply in the endorsed application position, Annexure-1 joined. Complete filled-in application might be sent to The Chief Personnel Officer, KRCL, C.B.D Belapur, Navi Mumbai, PIN 400614. Shutting Date 03/03/2020.