Indian Institute of Management Rohtak (IIM Rohtak) reported Job warning to enlist applicants who finished B.Tech/B.E for the situation of Junior Engineer. Intrigued and qualified competitors can apply in the endorsed arrangement prior to 14/02/2020.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical and Electronics)
- Capability: B.E/B.Tech (under 10+2+4 plan) in Electrical Engineering orrelated discipline from a rumored foundation, ideally with involvement with taking care of common activities with significant electrical work and hardware framework. Sound information on electrical undertaking, structure and execution in electrical and hardware. Having a Post-Graduate qualification or Post-Graduate confirmation in the board might be an additional bit of leeway.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years (3 years for SC/ST) with 4 years level of important post-capability experience (barring apprenticeship or preparing period) in a comparative situation in government or scholastic/inquire about/business association of national/global notoriety, with in any event 2 years in the prompt lower Pay level 4 or 5 likeness (pre-updated size of Rs. 5200-20200, Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/or 2800/ – ) or in higher scale.. In the event that working in private part, drawing pay ought to be Rs. 30,000-40,000 every month.
Age: Not surpassing 45 years (50 years for SC/ST) as on the last date for accepting application. On account of up-and-comers on nomination, age can be as long as 50 years
- Just shortlisted candidates will be reached
The most effective method to Apply
- Intrigued applicants may send examined duplicate of their filled and marked application in Prescribed Format alongside checked duplicates of self-bore witness to reports (instructive and work understanding) through email to: email@example.com at the very latest 14.02.2020
- While going after any job please notice “Position name IIM-R” in the subject of the email, else the application will be disposed of.